Meet the team
We are a startup based in Warsaw and our mission is to make clinicians' lives easier. It all started when we decided to help our fellow radiologists in improving their efficiency. After many iterations and making sure our product addresses the struggles of clinicians, we launched our product in 2020. Since then we strive for continuous improvement, always listening to the feedback of our clients and participating in international accelerators.
We are a team of passionate people who specialise in their fields having experience from IT to business. Our solutions were presented both in our original market (Poland: 42nd Congress of the Polish Medical Society of Radiology in Gdańsk Computer-aided structured radiological report generation as a way to increase productivity and report quality ) and internationally (SNOMED CT International EXPO Lisbon 2020 - implementation excellence category, presentation Entity tagging for SNOMED CT concepts in text-based telemedical solutions ).
Additionally, we cooperate with external medical advisors.
Results of our research in the area of medical data and documentation that were implemented in upmedic have been described in the following publications:
- Structured radiological reporting system, P. Paczuski, Warsaw University of Technology, 2018.
- Computer-aided structured radiological report generation as a way to increase productivity and report quality
- Multimodal system for creating radiological reports using speech recognition, K. Paczuski, Ł. Pałys, Warsaw University of Technology, 2020.
- Natural Language Processing system for automatic structuring medical free text documentation into SNOMED CT ontology concepts, P. Paczuski, Warsaw University of Technology, 2020.
- Using SNOMED CT language sets to create structured radiological reports that can be read in multiple languages, K. Paczuski, P. Paczuski, SNOMED CT International, Lisbon, 2020.
- Entity tagging for SNOMED CT concepts in text-based telemedical solutions, P. Paczuski, A. Kusak, SNOMED CT International, Lisbon, 2020.
- Academic projects with Warsaw University of Technology, Institute of Computer Science